MICROCHANNELING WITH PROCELL DEVICE
Ready for a more advanced facial to deal with skin issues like resurfacing and enlarged pores, aging skin, hyperpigmentation, and scarring?
This ProCell Microchanneling Facial is the best alternative to Micro-needling. One of the safest beauty tools available, it is also the most efficient non-invasive method of skin rejuvenation.
Many of the invasive treatments could cause damage to the dermis, which could cause pain, infection, or other harmful side effects. This is the best facial to try if you want quick and effective results. It gets nutrients into the skin and helps the body make collagen and elastin.
If you want to get rid of the signs of aging like fine lines, uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and acne scars quickly and easily with little to no recovery time involved, then read on. This post goes into all the detail you need about Procell Microchanneling.
What Is Microchanneling?
Microchanneling is a non-invasive procedure that helps your body make more collagen, elastin, and other healthy skin proteins on its own. Microchanneling can assist your body initiate this process without having to enter living tissue. It does this by stimulating the top layers of skin.
The procedure makes holes in the top layer of your skin that are all the same size and depth. It doesn’t hurt or scratch your skin in any way. These tiny holes, also
called channels, are the best way to get healing products like the ProCell Serum, which uses stem cell technology, into your skin.
What AreThe Benefits Of Using Procell Microchanneling Therapy?
- Scars on the skin can be lessened or even gone with the help of ProCell Microchanneling therapy.
- In addition to treating and fixing acne scars, this therapy can make stretch marks less noticeable.
- You can get rid of fine lines and wrinkles with this unique treatment.
- It can improve the way you look without damaging your skin.
- By encouraging the growth of a new, healthy layer of skin, it helps smooth out imperfections in the skin’s tone and texture.
- The result is glowing, revitalized skin for the client.
What Conditions Can Procell Microchanneling Treat?
- Uneven skin tone & texture
- Fine lines & wrinkles
· Acne scars/surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Dull-looking skin color
- Lost elasticity
How Many Treatments Do I Need?
For light anti-aging treatments, one or two sessions may be enough, but for deeper wrinkles and scars, you may need four or six sessions to get the results you want.
Usually, you should wait 3 to 4 weeks between treatments, and you can see the results 2 to 3 weeks after your last one.
Does Procell Microchanneling Hurt?
ProCell Microchanneling is not painful, but it also doesn’t feel good. But if the procedure hurts, you can ask the person taking care of your skin to put a light numbing cream on the area.
How Long Does It Take To Heal After Procell Microchanneling Therapy?
Your skin will look pink or red for 24 to 48 hours after the therapy. But you can cover this with good mineral makeup 90 minutes after treatment.
Who Can Benefit From Procell Microchanneling?
You are a great candidate for ProCell Microchanneling if you have:
- Wrinkles or fine lines
- Uneven skin texture
- Moderate skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Acne scars that are atrophic (sunken)
- Sun damage
- Traumatic scars
Who Wouldn’t Be A Good Fit For Procell Microchanneling?
If you have any of the following problems, you are NOT a good fit for micro-channeling.
- You have skin problems like eczema or psoriasis.
- You have a heart problem.
- You are pregnant
- If you have any kind of infection (bacterial, viral, or fungal)
- You have recently gone through radiation therapy.
- You have open sores
- You have Keloid scars.
- You are immunosuppressed
- You have diabetes, a bleeding disorder, and hemophilia.
Is It Safe To Use The Procell MicroChanneling Treatment?
ProCell Microchanneling therapies are completely safe, and side effects are rare when done by trained skin care professionals.
The treatments for microchanneling are minimally invasive and safe for people of all ages and skin types.
What Does Aftercare Entail?
- For the first 6 hours, don’t wash your face. You can gently wash the area with a gentle cleanser and apply moisturizer.
- Nothing should be put on the skin for at least 90 minutes after the therapy.
- Don’t use a scrub for at least 7 days.
- Stay out of the sun for at least 7 days.
- When you finally go out in the sun, ensure you have the proper sun protection.
- Don’t swim or run in the rain for at least three days.
- Don’t work out hard for the first 72 hours.
- Don’t take anti-inflammatory drugs before or after treatment.
- Don’t put on makeup for at least 6 hours after the treatment.
What’s The Difference Between Microchanneling And Microneedling?
The next phase of Microneedling is ProCell Micro-channeling therapy.
The tool and method used to do each treatment is the main difference between the two.
In microneedling therapy, a handheld “roller” with tiny needles is dragged over the skin, which can cause the skin to tear. However, ProCell Microchanneling therapy utilizes a “stamping” technique to create micro vertical channels in the skin, allowing for greater and deeper product penetration with minimal skin trauma.
What’s The Difference Between The Microchanneling Infusion Facial And Microneedling?
Microneedling pens have steel needles that are much bigger and go through the epidermis to different depths. This causes tiny cuts, which triggers a wound-healing response that makes the body make more collagen.
In the Microchanneling Infusion Facial, a disposable chip with 49 tiny silicon pyramids is used to make tiny holes in the first layer of skin. This helps to open up the stratum corneum so that the ingredients in the serum can work better.
This helps your skin become more radiant, hydrated, and full. It also speeds up the repair and renewal of cells. It works well on the most sensitive parts of the face, like the neck, under the eyes, eyelids, and lips.
Microchanneling Facial Near Me
Contact us for your consultation today at Allure Beauty Studio. Allure Beauty Studio is conveniently located in Roswell, Georgia. It uses top-of-the-line equipment and technology to perform minimally invasive cosmetic procedures in a comfortable, luxurious setting. Call us at 678-373-1258 or contact us to schedule an appointment.